Friday, January 28, 2011

Brides Choice Award -This is why we do this!

"Flowers were very important to my husband and I. We needed them to help set the tone of our wedding. I found a picture of a bouquet online that I fell in love with and that was the only thing we brought to our first meeting with the florist. Linda took that picture and created our whole scheme. I have never in my life seen flowers as beautiful as the ones that RP&L delivered on my wedding day. Linda was extremely professional, responded to my questions and needs quickly and was a pleasure to work with. They made the process very easy and they were just as excited to deliver my flowers to me on my wedding day as I was to see them. They take great pride in their work and you can definitely see why! One of my favorite vendors that I used for my wedding." Allison's Review
RPL is honored to receive the Wedding Wire Brides choice award for the third year in a row!

While the Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2011 recognizes the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the Wedding Wire Network who demonstrate quality and service excellence in the wedding industry we are so honored by what our clients have to say about us. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your day and thank you to all who reviewed us!